Job Vacancy at PT. Sulzer Turbo Services Indonesia, MACHINING SUPERVISOR
An established European company as one of the world's most comprehensive independent providers of repair, overhaul, and maintenance services especially for turbo machinery (steam & gas turbine) equipment.
The range of services covers shop and field engineering services for re-manufacturing, repairs, upgrading and reconditioning of gas and steam turbines, centrifugal, axial and screw compressors, expanders, engineered pumps and other related equipment.
To fulfill our present vacancy for strengthening our team, we are looking for :
Your Job :
1. Manage daily operation in the machining department.
2. Support availability of the workforces to undertake jobs in the shop and field services
3. Inspect and approves each immediate step of job progress.
4. Responsible for keeping all machines and accessory tools in good working order and reporting accurately problems that arises to be corrected.
5. Any other responsibility assigned to the machinist supervisor to support the company goals and objectives.
6. Responsible for ordering or replacing tooling as required.
7. Responsible for insuring that the accessory tools such as centering tools, steady rest and tool post grinders are used properly when required.
8. Insures that each employee is trained and experienced in reading and understanding the 9. manufacturing drawings.
9. Guide employees to apply proper machining process to achieve safe and efficient completion of the parts.
10. Responsible and reports to Production Manager.
Your Profile :
1. Engineering degree or college graduation (S-1or D-3)
2. At least 5 years working experiences as Supervisor in handling repair works and manufacture the parts require for gas/ steam turbine, compressors, pumps, and other rotating equipment.
3. Having practical experiences in operation of machining equipments and related machine tools for the CNC, lathe machine and milling.
4. Preferably having experiences with companies background in oil and gas, petrochemical industry, power plant, fertilizer plant, engineering services, heavy industries or other similar.
5. Familiar with turbine machineries and rotating equipments repair and services activities
General requirements :
1. Ready to work extra time and be flexible to suit the production work load requirement.
2. Familiar with Safety & Health Awareness, Hygiene Awareness, Fire Fighting & Hydrant PPE
3. Familiar with ISO 9001 – 2000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 procedures and implementation.
2. Fluent in English (verbal & written) and computer literacy
5. Good team work
6. Ability to create and maintain good communication with stakeholders
7. Willing to work in / relocate to Purwakarta / Cikampek, West Java, Indonesia.
We Offer :
Challenging career opportunity is waiting for the selected applicant, competitive compensation package and worldwide working environment is waiting for the selected applicant.
Please state in the application letter your current and expected remuneration. We look forward to receiving your application sent by e.mail to : email@example.com
or by post mail to:
PT. Sulzer Turbo Services Indonesia,
Kawasan Industri Kota Bukit Indah Blok A.II, Kav. IC-ID
Purwakarta 41181, Indonesia,
Attention : HRD Manager. Visit our website at www. sulzer. com